Specially looking for talented candidates
• In a fast-paced environment
• To test, optimize, verify, deploy and maintain novel spray-painting systems/methods in construction
• Aptitude in using appropriate spraying tools such as spraying gun, roller/brushes, sand paper & etc
- Proven experience in Spray Painting
- Excellent knowledge of painting material, spray painting tools/nozzles, colour matching, and applying that in manufacturing and/or construction:
* Equipment select/set up – tip/nozzle, air/fluid pressure, etc.
* Application – spray technique – edging, spot-priming, etc.
* Application rate – wet-film-thickness/ dry-film-thickness
* Drying/curing requirements and conditions
* Surface preparation –cleaning, profile, etc.
* Paint preparation – mixing/thinning, viscosity
* Handling/assembly/maintenance or pack-out procedures
- Aptitude in using appropriate spraying tools such as spraying gun, brushes, sand paper & etc.
- Familiar with spray painting techniques, touching up on defects, removing scar/ scratches & etc.
- On-site preparation such as protection work before spraying, or filling cracks or holes with appropriate material.
- Knowledge of Spray Guns/Pumps, by Nordson and/or Graco, and Robotic Spray-Painting methods will be an added advantage.
- International and China travel will be required from time to time.
- Speaking both Chinese and English is required.
* Previous work experiences in Spray Painting is needed.
* Diploma or Degree in Engineering welcome to apply.
* Ability to read and follow measurements and instructions.
* Attention to detail.
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work with little supervision, and ability to work in a team environment.
* At least 1 year of hands on experience
* Ability to achieve high performance goals with changing work directions
* Good mechanical aptitude
* Action Oriented
* Ethics and Professionalism
* Learning on the Fly
* Positive Attitude
* Effective Team Work